Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Tag:

IT'S NEVER TOO LATE

If you’re letting your age stop you from pursuing your dreams of entrepreneurship, don’t.
While it’s certainly impressive to be a wunderkind, age has its advantages. A study by the Founder Institute found that businesses were more likely to succeed as their founders’ age increased up until about age 40.

About 2200 years ago Archimedes stepped into his bath and exclaimed, “Eureka!”
It means “I found it.” At that moment Archimedes found a solution to a problem he had been pondering for a long time.
It was a moment of sudden discovery. The eureka effect. A moment of deep insight. It’s an epiphany which translates as “striking appearance.” In that moment a previously unsolvable problem becomes suddenly clear and obvious.
Need time for clear Vision
Life can be divided into two periods. Before you know why you are alive and after. One brainwave that turns a person into a person on a mission. Here we show the moments that turned famous people onto their missions.
The moment when we feel complete

InconvenienceGoPro founder who struggled to take a picture of himself while surfing.
Limited resources. Ikea founder could not fit a table in his small car, so he thought to take off the legs.
Pain and tragedy. Samuel Morse received a letter about his wife’s illness after she was already buried. Letters took a long time back then. He raced to see her, but it was too late. Grief-stricken, he decided to forever change how people talk to each other and invented the telegraph.
This completeness moment comes at different ages. Here are a few examples. Is it ever too late? Some entrepreneurs had them well into their fifties. Were they thinking it was never too late?
·         Steve Jobs, Apple founder – wanted a computer interface as pretty as the calligraphy on his college campus posters
·         Bill Gates, Microsoft founder – realized he needed to sell his product before he made it
·         Ingvar Kampard, Ikea founder – couldn’t fit a table in his car so he took the legs off
·         Brad Pitt, actor – saw that graduating matters less than being an actor (2 weeks before graduation)
·         Ben Silbermann, Pinterest founder – made 50 versions of the same picture grid
·         Nick Woodman, GoPro founder – went surfing and could not take pictures of himself
·         Brian Chesky, Airbnb founder – rented his air mattress and made cash
·         Sara Blakely, Spanx founder – while selling fax machines discovered slimming underwear
·         Samuel Morse, telegraph inventor – found his wife dead because her letter reached him too late
·         Jan Koum, WhatsApp founder – could not afford to call his father in Ukraine
·         Dietrich Mateschitz, RedBull founder – tried a local drink in Thailand to help with jetlag
·         Donald Fisher, Gap founder – could not find a store selling jeans that fit well
·         Chip Wilson, Lululemon founder – noticed many women do yoga, but have no special pants to wear
·         Momofuku Ando, instant noodle inventor – saw people lining up for soup on a cold day

Goals don't come in one size. Some dream big , some Others have smaller ambitions. No matter which category you fall into, don't ever stop reaching for the stars. Even if, like Stu, you miss hitting one or two of your targets, you will, if you persist, be sure to connect on another.


MY PERSONAL STORY –
I am talking about myself , I have a business plan when I was in engineering , now I am 23 + years  means nearly 24 years , still have courage because in present world most of the entrepreneurs are teen ages. still I have courage to do this even I. know I am a typical Indian girl , where marriage is first priority but when it comes to my dream , I can do anything. I also sacrificed many thing for my dream so now I have to balance my life. A entrepreneur don’t waste his/her time , so let my family think about my Love and marriage life they can take decision better than me and let me focus on my GOAL Only. My present decision as per my future dream , as if you wanna do all in the end you will end up with nothing. So my first priority is my dream , let me make it real first.
Time and age matters but when it comes to DREAM , IT’S NEVER TOO LATE.



success of old entrepreneurs(Infographic)

diaryofmywholelife.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment